Solid Stamping Technique
- Solid stamping is using your stamps in a variety of colored ink pads
- Using bolder images will enhance this stamping style.
- Remember to ink your stamp in an even manner
- Press down (tap) firmly on the ink pad a few times to ensure even coverage
- Press the stamp firmly to your card, being careful not to rock or slide the stamp.
- Add a variety of colors or images to spruce up the card
- you can use the solid technique for backgrounds or main images.
- You may stamp onto darker colors of card stock by using ink pads such as: our Whisper White Craft, Silver or Gold Ink Pads