Our February Stamping & Crafting registration is open until January 15th. Some of you have asked a few questions so I thought I would answer them for you. I also have put together a short video showing a few of the projects from some of the classes from our past events.
- Q- I work on Friday, do I have to come to “Stamp Mania” in the afternoon?
- A- You do not have to attend on Friday afternoon. Your Event Fee includes Friday evening & Saturday all day. We open up one of the rooms for those who wish to come early and make some extra projects. We have supplies ( all except adhesives) for cards and scrapbook pages for you to make. They are priced at $2/card & $5/page. They are offered while supplies last.
- Q- What is included in Friday nights’ fee?
- A- 3 Make & Takes, Bingo, & an Exclusive V.I.P. class for those who qualify. Also, unlimited hot coffee, tea, sod & water.
- Q- I see that there are 6 classes on Saturday, can I sign up for all 6?
- A- No. We have scheduled time for 4 classes on Saturday. Two of the classes everyone will be attending, you may select 2 of the other 4 classes offered, 1 per time frame.
- Q- I am a newer stamper/crafter, will I be able to do the projects in the classes or is this event for those who are more seasoned?
- A- We have geared our classes to all levels of crafters/stampers. We will have people to help answer questions during the entire event.
If you have a question that I have not answered here please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just click here for all the Getaway information and registration forms.
Here is a quick peak at a few projects from past events.
Til we meet again!