Two Step Stacking Technique
- Two step stacking requires 2 stamps to complete the image ~ think of stacking one block on top of another
- There is a solid stamp for the base and a detail stamp that goes on top
- 1-You will need a light shade to stamp the base image onto your card stock.
- 2-You will need a darker shade to stamp the detail image & stamp on top of the lighter image to complete the image
- This second step adds depth to your image.
- * you may also use the same color to stamp the second image for a more subtle look