Brush Marker Technique
- To complete this technique you will need a brush marker- our Stampin’ Write Markers work great!
- You may use a solid or outline image
- You will color in the areas of a stamp that you want to show up on your finished project.
- You may use as many colors as you want.
- Don’t worry about the ink drying, after you are done coloring your stamp you will “huff” to re-moisten the inks
- Stamp the image onto your card stock,
- This technique works great to adding different colors to an image as well as omitting parts of the image.