Easter is just around the corner and I have a super cute Easter bunny fry treat box for you to make. Tuck in some peeps, a chocolate bunny , jelly beans or my daughters favorite, a couple Cadbury eggs and you’re good to go. These make a great Easter basket for the adults (so we aren’t taking goodies out of the kids baskets!), an addition to any basket, placed around the house as decor, or at everyone’s place setting at the Easter table. Here is a list of supplies you will need:
- Subtles assorted cardstock #131193 *Basic Black cardstock #121045
- Whisper White cardstock #100730 *Big Shot #113439
- Fry Box BigZ Die #132966 *1/2″ Circle Punch #119869
- 3/4″ Circle Punch #119873 *1-3/4″ Circle Punch #119850
- Large Oval Punch #119855 *Bird Builder Punch #117191
- Owl Builder Punch #118074
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack #133787
- Project Life Journaling Pen
Here’s how you , too can make this little cutie!
Be the first to view my videos~subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Sale-A-Bration is ending soon. Don’t miss out on getting your FREE Sale-A-Bration items, order today.
Til we meet again,