I am happy to let you know that I am one of 2000 Stampin’ Up! demonstrators that helped to design the Stamparatus, the tool you’ve been waiting for! As part of the LDL Team, we are sworn not to share anything we work on or hear about. Believe me, it was hard not to be able to tell you about the Stamparatus these past 4 years. Yes, it took 4 years to design & test this amazing positioning tool. We wanted to get it right and to give you the best on the market. I. like you have watched and wanted to get a positioning tool but am so happy I held out, you will ABSOLUTELY LOVE it!! I am loving the unique “hinge stamping” technique you can accomplish on it. Watch the video below to see how you can position 4 different stamps at one time!!!!
Now that you’ve watched the video, leave me a comment below to let me know what you think.
Here is the information on how you can reserve yours so you can be one of the first to use the Stamparatus.
With the launch of this tool, we’re trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- Customers may participate in multiple reservation windows (order 1 per window).
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
Reservation Windows Available to Ship November 16–30, 2017 Approx. February 1, 2018 December 5–30, 2017 Approx. March 19, 2018 January 15–30, 2018 Approx. April 15, 2018
I will be posting details on how to reserve your on November 15th, the day before the reservation period begins! (It will not work until the 16th)
Be sure to leave a comment below and let me know if you are as excited as I am!