Split Ribbon Technique
- Punch hole into card stock where tie is desired
- Cut ribbon 3 times the width of card stock when length is over 3″ & 4 times the width if less than 3″. If ribbon is over 1″ in width add 1″ to length for easier tying if needed.
- Bring 2 ends of ribbon up through hole from the back of card stock until you have 1″ through.
- Bring loop around card stock and straighten
- Split the ends, bring the loop between the 2 ends.
- Carefully pull ribbon tight.
- Tie a single knot with ribbon & trim ends.